Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cute Story for the day....

Bub was outside with Hubbie and I last night and fell down and got his first really scraped knee. He was tough though, he didn't cry a bit, not even when I was cleaning it. Such a big boy! He's pretty proud of his Elmo Band-Aid too. I didn't put one on at first, but after I cleaned it he went outside and crawled under the camper to chase a ball. So, after cleaning it a 2nd time I decided a Band-Aid might keep it a little cleaner. We went back out after that and he would stop about every five steps, pull up the hem on his shorts and say Elmo, go back to running around and then do it again about 5 steps later. He's such a crack up.

Yesterday after work Bub and I went to Kohl's to try to find some shorts since this week is going to be so warm. We weren't successful in finding anything but we did talk a lot and of course counted (he can go to 15 now) and went through his animal sounds (which he is very good at). After one time of going through the animals I gave him a big kiss and said Bub, you're smart, then all through the store he said "I'm smart". Too cute, and yes, he is quite smart. ;0)

Update on the house business. We have had 8 showings on the house, all within the first week and so far no takers. Kind of discouraging but we have an open house scheduled for this weekend so we're hoping something comes from that. Keep us in your thoughts. Poor Hubbie has been working so hard to get the outside of the house looking better since we're finally having some dry/nice weather. He's already painted the exterior windows on the house and garage. He also weeded the flower bed while I chased Bub around outside and is going to work on the yard further tonight. Poor guy needs a break!!! We won't be able to work on the house Sunday due to the open house so we're talking about what to do that day, something fun and relaxing. My goal is to get some flowers into our big planters and move them to the front of the house to improve curb appeal before the open house. I'll update more later if anything exciting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment